Question: How old does a DUI conviction in Airport Court have to be in order to get expunged?

Answer: Basically, you need to have successfully completed all the terms of your probation, no longer be on probation (although early termination of probation is a possibility), and have no pending charges. If you satisfy that, you are likely eligible to petition the court for the expungement. I handle expungements and can handle this for you. Call me at 818-336-1384. Also, there is more info about expungements on my website to give you a better understanding of the process:


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks

1 Response