Question: How much time would a person get for a Second DUI in Los Angeles, CA? Also, there was also an accident with injury.

This is much more serious than just a 2nd offense DUI, as you are probably aware. I would recommend contacting an attorney about setting up an in-person meeting as that person will need good representation. You can call me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to discuss in further detail.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks