Question: Do I need a lawyer for 484 petty theft?

Answer: If you are worried about your criminal record, I would recommend consulting with an attorney in more detail and seriously consider hiring an attorney to handle the matter.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks