Question: How long do I have to wait before I can pursue a DUI expungement in San Fernando, CA and what is the process for going about doing that? I am still on probation and have 1 probation violation.

Answer: To get a charge expunged, you can not be on parole or probation. Also there may be some issues if you violated probation. I would recommend having was a DUI defense attorney to handle this for you. Contact me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to speak further about it.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts