Question: How do you fight a No license VC 12500 charge misdemeanor in Los Angeles, CA? Metropolitan court?

Answer: There are several ways to fight a misdemeanor VC 12500 driving with no license charge. I would need to ask a lot of questions in order to prepare a defense. Call me at 818-336-1384 to discuss further. I have been very successful in getting VC 12500 charges in Los Angeles, CA dismissed.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA, Glendale, CA, Pasadena, CA, Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts