Question: How do I search for 2 duis from over 10 years ago? One DUI in San Fernando and the other DUI in Burbank, CA

Answer: You can get an abstract from the court, or do a criminal background check on yourself and see if the DUI convictions show up. An attorney can do this for you if you prefer. If your DUI convictions were in southern California, feel free to call me as I regularly handle DUI expungements for clients.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts