Question: How do I appeal the Van Nuys DUI DMV's decision to suspend my license?

Answer: Through the dmv directly or through a “writ” through the court. Contact a DUI attorney immediately to discuss your case further as there are tight time limitations for filing them. If you wait to long, the time window to appeal will be shut.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts