Question: Can I plead guilty to a San Fernando DUI charge in advance? I need to be out of town for DUI court date.

Answer: Hire an attorney. On misdemeanor DUI’s, a privately retained attorney can appear in court without you. Plus, it may be possible to get the charges dismissed and reduced. Contact me at 818-336-1384 to discuss your case in more detail.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts