Question: drank got in car accident had son in carseat not injured had suspended liscence and prior DUI in Glendale, CA 2nd DUI new one in Van Nuys, CA.

Answer: Although you didn’t ask a question here, I strongly recommend consulting with a DUI attorney. Was your license suspended due to the previous DUI, if not, how long ago was your first DUI? You face some serious potential charges, including: 2nd offense DUI, Probation violation (if you are on probation), 14601 driving on a suspended license, and child endangerment. You really need to speak to an attorney in more detail about your case.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks