Question: Can i remove dui in California from my record ?

Answer: Yes, it is possible to get a DUI expunged from your record by petitioning the court pursuant to 1203.4. If granted, the conviction will show on your record as dismissed and you would not have to report it on job applications when applying to a business in the private sector. There are limitations to what an expungement can do, but it is a good idea to get a conviction expunged when possible. You can contact me directly if you have any further questions as I handle expungements.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks