Question: Do I need an attorney for a drunk in public charge?

Answer: I would recommend hiring an attorney to represent you in this case in order to fight and possibly reduce or dismiss the charges or potential consequences. You should contact a Criminal Defense or DUI Defense attorney to handle it . If your case is in Los Angeles County, call me at 818-336-1DUI.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.