Question: Convicted in Pasadena of a DUI 23152(b) VC with probation until August 2012. Can I get an early termination of Probation & dismissal?

Answer: It is possible to get probation terminated early, and then get the charge expunged. This is a 2 step process done through the court where you were convicted, in your case, Pasadena. I have successfully expunged DUI’s and can handle this for you. Call me at 818-336-1384 to discuss your situation in more detail.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks