Question: Can I possibly re-schedule a court hearing? It is a felony DUI in San Fernando, CA

For a felony, you will need to be there even if you have an attorney. If it is impossible to be there, I would recommend hiring a private attorney to see about advancing the court date to an earlier date when you can be present. If that can not happen, I would an attorney may be able to explain your failure to be there in an effort to get some leniency from the Judge. Then show up to recall a bench warrant that may be given as soon as possible to try to lessen any potential consequences. Either way, for a felony DUI (or any DUI for that matter), you should have an attorney.

Phil Hache

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks