Criminal trespass conviction expunged

Criminal trespass conviction expunged

Question: I was convicted in Van Nuys Court for a criminal trespass a few years back.  Can I have a criminal trespass conviction expunged?  It is a misdemeanor, not a felony.  I completed everything the judge told me I had to and  have not been in any trouble since.  I am 26 years old and just graduated from college and going to start applying for jobs.

Answer: I have been successful in getting misdemeanor Criminal Trespass convictions expunged.  I would need to hear more about your case and whether you complied with the probation to give a better assessment.  Even if you completed all the proactive terms of your sentencing, if you were sentenced to a 3 year probation, and your conviction was only 2 years ago, you would not generally speaking be eligible to get the conviction dismissed (ie. expunged) at this time.

If that is the case though, it is possible to get your probation terminated early.  Then, if granted we could move forward with the expungement.  How long ago were you convicted, and are you still on probation for this or any other conviction?

Feel free to contact me at 818-336-1384 to discuss in further detail.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney – Expungement Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks