Question: can I acquire a restricted license. 1st DUI in Van Nuys, CA in 1993, 2nd DUI in San Fernando, CA recently.

Answer: It may be possible for you to get a restricted license with the installation of an Interlock device. There was a new statute that passed in July 2010 that allows for this on 2nd DUI’s. Call me at 818-336-1DUI to discuss further.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.