Probation violation for dui bail

Question: Can I just show up to San Fernando court and be heard that day without turning myself in on a 1st DUI violation of probation?
Answer: The judge could potentially take you into custody (as opposed to releasing you on O.R. pending the PV hearing. Some attorneys (including me) do offer payment plans. Call me to discuss further.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney