I am a college student charged with 484 petty theft in San Fernando, CA how should i proceed?

Answer: Well…I would need to know most about your case…but a general question gets a general answer. You should hire an attorney to defend your 484 Petty theft case in San Fernando Court.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks