How can I fight a DUI charge that I disagree with

Question: I was driving back from my friend’s girlfriend’s house in San Fernando area late at night. I stopped at a gas station and to re-enter my address in my GPS so I could. I heard a knock on my window and there was a cop telling me I was kind of wobbly and asked me if I was drinking and I said no. He then asked for my keys and took them. I was given a field sobriety test and then handcuffed and taken back to the police station and my car was towed. I was not told my BAC and was being processed for a DUI charge. I was not read my Miranda rights at any point. The officer started to ask me all these questions until a senior officer asked him if he had read me my rights. The officer replied no and then proceeded to read them. I don’t drink alcohol and I was fully sober. I am about to graduate college and this will completely ruin my future. What can I do now?
Answer: You need to speak to a DUI attorney and have one defend you against these charges. Call me at 818-336-1384 to discuss your situation further. I regularly handle DUI cases in San Fernando, CA
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Lawyer