DUI and VC 12500 no license trial results over phone

Question: My brother had a trial for DUI and VC 12500 no license. Can I call the court to find out the result of that DUI trial?
Answer: Call the criminal clerk and find out if they will give you the answers you need. Some counties give this info over their court websites if you have the necessary information (ie. name, date of birth, drivers license number….case number, etc.)
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks