citizenship with dui conviction probation

Question: Will I be denied citizenship if I have 1 DUI in Reseda and Van Nuys, CA. Completed the 1st DUI traffic offender program, but still on probation.
Answer: First, I assume from your post that you were arrested for 1st DUI in Reseda, but convicted for that DUI in Van Nuys, CA. You should speak to an immigration attorney on this matter. But, you can not become a citizen if you are on probation. You should also speak to a criminal defense attorney about petitioning the court for an early release from probation.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Lawyer