Caught stealing age 16

Question: I’m 16 and was caught stealing in Los Angeles, CA.  I’m a first time offender and don’t know what to do in court. I was charged with a misdemeanor, what should I do?  I would like to have an attorney if I can so I don’t have to go through this alone.  Plus my friend used you before and you were able to get his case dismissed and I am hoping that you can do that with my case

Answer:  If you are 16, then this matter will be handled in juvenile court.  I would recommend that you consult with and hire a criminal defense attorney about you case in more detail as there are some variables when defending this case.  Not only can a criminal defense attorney guide you through the process, but they also may be able to mitigate consequences in the matter at hand.

If your theft case is in Los Angeles, CA or a surrounding county, feel free to contact me through or at 818-336-1384to discuss your situation in more detail.  I would be happy to discuss this matter with you in more detail over the phone or at an in person meeting at my office.

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney, including Juvenile Court matters Handling DMV, DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Los Angeles County, Ventura County, and Orange County Courts.

Legal disclaimer: This message does not constitute legal advice and is for informational purposes only. This message does not establish an attorney-client relationship, which can only be established once a retainer agreement has been fully executed between you and this firm