have not paid DUI fines

Question: I was convicted with dui in San Fernando, CA in 2011. I have made payments, but still have $600 owed. should i get a DUI lawyer for my next court date?
Answer: Need more info to assess. Call me.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney