Expungement of underage drinking

Question: I recently plead guilty for underage drinking. I read somewhere that an attorney can petition the court to remove the charge from my record. Is this true?
Answer: In California, it is possible to get convictions dismissed pursuant to PC 1203.4. This is often referred to as an expungement. I would need to know more about your situation, but yes, a lot (but not all) of criminal convictions can be dismissed if certain criteria are met. Check out https://www.philhachelaw.com/practice-areas/expungement/ for more info, and call me to discuss getting your conviction dismissed / expunged.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney