traveling abroad with DUI conviction

Question: Can I travel to Europe with a DUI conviction from Los Angeles?
Answer: I would recommend contacting an immigration attorney, or perhaps the consulates/embassy websites of the countries you are traveling too. In some countries (ie. Canada), traveling with a pending DUI or DUI conviction can create problems. From my past research on this topic, Canada is one of the tougher countries on this issue. In many other countries, having a misdemeanor is not an issue for travel purposes.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks