BAC not recorded

If your BAC was not recorded in the police report and you are not charged with refusal, then that can be a strong issue in defending your DUI case.

DUI license suspension from DMV

If your license was suspended by the DMV in another state based on a DUI, that suspension is likely to follow you if you relocate to California.

Out of State DUI

If you were charged with a DUI in California and have an out of state DUI prior, it may be possible to keep the out of state DUI from being priorable