Question: Will I go to jail for having ecstasy pills? My Court date is in Van Nuys.

It is possible, depending on your past record and the actual charge(s), you may be eligible for a diversion program (ie. in short, drug program instead of jail, plus other benefits). I have been successful in getting a drug program (in place of jail time) for 2nd offense Meth possession cases, etc. Call me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to speak with me in more detail about your case.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks