Question: Will a Petty theft Charge in Torrance, CA be on my record? It is a misdemeanor. Will I go to jail?

Answer: . You should get an attorney to try to get the charge dismissed, reduced to an infraction, or at a minimum have the potential consequences of a misdemeanor petty theft minimized. I have a good track record of getting petty theft misdemeanors reduced or dismissed, but I would need to know more info about your case to better assess it. Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss further.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA, Glendale, CA, Pasadena, CA, Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts