Question: What will be the best way to have my DUI records expunged?

Answer: You or your attorney needs to petition the court of your conviction(s) in order to get each conviction expunged. You can not be on probation or have any pending charges. Call me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to discuss further. I regularly handle expungements.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.