Question: What should I do if I hit and ran a car? I was drunk at the time. Will there be a DUI charge as well? This is in Santa Clarita, CA

Answer: You should retain an attorney prior to speaking to anyone about the case. Call me at 818-336-1DUI and we can set up an appointment to discuss your case in more detail. There are a lot of questions I need to get answered from you so I can then answer your questions.

Phil Hache,

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.