Question: What should I do if I am a first time DUI offender? 0.11 BAC DUI Court in San Fernando, CA. No other convictions in past.

Answer: I would recommend hiring an attorney. A misdemeanor should be taken seriously. Reach me at (818) 336-1384 if you would like to discuss in further detail. Even though you blew a .11, it may be possible to get the dui charges dismissed and reduced to a lesser charge. I have done this in cases where the client blew over .20 on a alleged 3rd time DUI. I am in San Fernando Court regularly and handling a DUI case there now, and just resolved another where I got the DUI charges reduced to a lesser offense where she also had a 0.11 BAC.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks