Question: What I can do to minimize punishments for a DUI in Pasadena Court?

First, I would recommend consulting with an experienced DUI attorney in more detail about your case. Is this a first offense? In short, an experienced attorney can bring challenges to the evidence in question, and may be able to get the DUI charges dismissed or reduced prior to trial, mitigate the damages, or potentially win the case at trial if it goes that far.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks