Question: What happens if I have an out of state DUI but charged with a DUI in Van Nuys, CA?

Answer: It may be possible to file motion to strike the prior out of state DUI under certain possibilities including differing language between the out of state violation and VC 23152 (CA’s DUI statute). Other states DUI statutes may not be equivalent to CA’s standard and thus should not be considered priorable in those situations. Call me at 818-336-1DUI to discuss your Van Nuys, CA DUI and the prior in more detail.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena,What CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.