Question: What can we do if my brother is not happy with his DUI attorney? Do you handle DUI in Glendale, CA?

Answer: You can hire a new attorney to replace your current attorney. If necessary, the new attorney can request a “continuance” to get more time to prepare for the hearing. If you are going to make a change in attorneys, I would recommend doing it sooner as opposed to later. And yes, I handle DUI’s in Glendale, CA. Call me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to discuss his case in further detail.

Phil Hache,

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.