Question: What can i do to do my dui classes since its been 2 years since i was suppost to do them? DUI was in San Fernando, CA in 2009.

Answer: If your San Fernando dui conviction was in 2009, then it’s extremely likely that the court is going to find you in violation of your probation for not enrolling in and completing your DUI classes timely. Essentially, you or your DUI attorney will need to get a new court order to enroll in the class, and basically try to convince the court for some compassion in not penalizing you (with potential jail time). I would recommend having a DUI attorney handle this matter for you, as they may have better luck. Also, your or your DUI attorney may try to get you enrolled in the DUI class immediately and see if an accredited DUI school will enroll you and allow you to start attending classes. If that happens, that would be better. What DUI class program were you ordered to do? 3 month, 9 month, 18 month? Call me to discuss in further detail at 818-336-1DUI as the game plan for what I would recommend may change depending on certain circumstances.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA, Glendale, CA, Pasadena, CA, Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts