Question: What can I do to avoid an infraction for possession of marijuana? I didn’tt have much on me but do have a prior DUI from San Fernando CA from 4 years ago.

Answer: Have charges officially been filed? If they end up filing charges, hire an attorney to assist your case. I have been successful at getting charges completely dismissed in possession of marijuana cases. Are you still on probation for the DUI, or has probation ended? If it has ended, it shouldn’t have much of an effect on your current Possession of marijuana case.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.