Question: What can I do if my husband was falsely accused of stealing in a Van Nuys store?

Answer: You should speak to a criminal defense attorney about the details of the case in more detail as there are many factors that come into consideration, including, what store, where was he when arrested (inside the store, outside the store), did he make any purchases at all prior to leaving the store (if in fact he did leave before getting stopped), etc. Call me at 818-336-1384 to discuss further. I handle theft cases in Van Nuys Court.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts

2 Responses

  1. Sheilla

    Thanks. We’d like to schedule a meeting with you in regards to his theft case. Would he need to be there personally? or can I meet with you without him there?

  2. Well, Ultimately I would need to talk to the person who is actually being charged so I can discuss their case with them, and get answers to questions that you may not be in a position to answer. Also, even if someone else (ie. you) would be paying the retainer fee, the client himself would be signing the agreement. So in short, yes, I would need to speak with the client directly. It can be by phone if he is unable to set aside time to meet up personally.