Question: What can I do if my DUI attorney does not contact me?

Answer: One option would be to hire another DUI attorney to replace your current DUI attorney. They would just go to the next court date and substitute in as the attorney of record at the Court. Call me at 818-336-1384 if you want to discuss further.

Phil Hache,

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.