Question: What can I do if I did not know that my license was suspended and am now being charged with a misdemeanor crime?

Answer: If VC 14601 charges are being filled against you (driving on a suspended license), you can fight your case as knowledge of the suspension is one of the elements of the charge. Contact an attorney to discuss your case in more detail. I can be reached at 818-336-1DUI if you want to discuss in further detail.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena,What CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.