Question: What can I do about the warrant for not showing up to my DUI in Van Nuys, CA?

Answer: You will need to Van Nuys court to have the warrant recalled and quashed (and hopefully without an additional penalty). I would recommend hiring a DUI lawyer attorney to handle this as well as your DUI to mitigate potential consequences of the FTA, as well as handling the underlying DUI charges. I am a DUI lawyer in Van Nuys and can help you with this.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts