Question: Should I get a lawyer when I am being charged with trespassing for crossing over my neighbors property in Encino, CA?

Answer: This does not sound like a serious case, but you should contact an attorney to discuss in more detail in an effort to get charges dismissed or reduced to an infraction…. From what you wrote, I would be shooting for a complete dismissal. Keep in mind there may be a lot more in the police report than what you are expecting. That is one of the reasons why it is best to have a Criminal Defense attorney handle this matter for you.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.