Question: Question: What can I do if my attorney is not returnig my calls for my DUI case in Van nuys, CA?

Answer: You can hire another attorney to substitute in and replace your other attorney and handle your DUI case in Van Nuys. Call me at 818-336-1384 if you want to discuss further.

Phil Hache

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks