Question: My attorney is not returning my calls. Can I replace her? My next court date is a few weeks away for DUI in Van Nuys.

Answer: Sorry to hear you are having problems like that. You can substitute in a new Attorney to replace the old attorney at the next hearing if you a retain a new attorney by that time. Or, if it is the first court date (arraignment), then you simply hire the new attorney who becomes the attorney of record at the arraignment without having to “substitute” in. I would be happy to speak to you about your case if you would like. I regularly handle DUI cases in Van Nuys Court.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI, Criminal and Expungement matters throughout Courts in Southern California. Van Nuys DUI Attorney, San Fernando DUI Attorney, Burbank DUI Attorney, Glendale DUI Attorney, Pasadena DUI Attorney, Metro Los Angeles DUI Attorney, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks

1 Response