Question: Is it true that my DUI conviction will automatically be off my record after 10 years? (Burbank Court)

Answer: That is not correct. It is possible to get your DUI conviction expunged (ie. dismissed), but it does not happen automatically. You have to petition the Court for that. I handle expungements at a reasonable fee. Call me if you have any questions.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks