Question: Is it possible to get jail time for a 2nd offense 23152 DUI?

Answer: Was your first DUI within 10 years of the recent DUI? If not then even though technically it was your second DUI, it will only be treated as a first DUI in Court. That being said, if there is a conviction for a 2nd offense DUI, then the prosecutor will be looking for some jail time. There may be alternatives to this though, even if you are convicted of a second DUI. And it is also possible to get the DUI charges reduced and dismissed. What Court is this in?


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks