Question: Is it possible to get an out of state license after a DUI?

Answer: Yes. Depending on the situation, you may have to file a 1650 form with the DMV.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks