Question: Is it possible to get 484 petty theft off my record? The petty theft is from Van Nuys, CA

Answer: It is possible to have the conviction expunged/dismissed. There are many advantages to this, and I have more detailed information about expungements listed at . I have successfully expunged misdemeanor and felony charges, and can assist you in this matter. You can call me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to discuss your situation in more detail.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts