Question: If I get a DUI from Pasadena Court, how long does it stay on my record?

Answer: If there is a DUI record, it will stay on your record, no matter if it’s from Pasadena court, van nuys court, san fernando court, burbank court, or any other Court in superior court in california. Assuming you comply with the probation terms, you can later get the DUI expunged. It would still be on your record, but would be on your record as “dismissed.” I handle expungements as well and can be contacted through Additionally, the DUI can be used against you for the next 10 years (from arrest date) in future DUI charges to increase the sentencing. If you have not yet been convicted, I recommend hiring an attorney as perhaps your case can be won, or charges reduced to something lesser. Feel free to call me to discuss your case in further detail, or to discuss getting the conviction expunged.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks