Question: I was pulled over for DUI in Studio City, but not charged with DUI. BAC was .01. I had a Van Nuys DMV hearing 3 months ago and lost (under 21). Can I get license now that I just turned 21?

Answer: Unfortunately, no. You will need to serve the 1 year suspension issued by the DMV for the underage zero tolerance DUI. Had you contacted and hired me prior to your DMV hearing, I may have been able to win it for you. Particularly with a .01 BAC. You may be eligible for a critical needs license though.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts