Question: I was pulled over for a DUI in Encino. The paper I was given says I have a Court date in Van Nuys. Is there a way to transfer it to Encino?

Answer: There is not a criminal court in Encino, and Van Nuys is the closest criminal court, which is why your case is filed there. I regularly handle DUI cases in Van Nuys with good results. I would be happy to talk to you about your case in more detail. Free initial consultation.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks