Question: I was issued a ticket and need to appear in Van Nuys court for a petty theft. I don’t wan tto go to Court but i don’t want to ignore it either.

Answer: A private attorney would be able to appear without you needing to be there, and potentially get the charge dismissed or reduced for you, saving you money in the long run, and stopping you from having a misdemeanor conviction on your record. Some attorneys would be willing to handle this matter at an affordable rate. If you can’t afford any money for a private attorney, you may qualify for a public defender. Sometimes people still have to pay fees for use of public defenders even if they qualify for one depending on their financial situation. Call me at 818-336-1384 if you have any further questions about your case. There is no charge for the call.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks